Internal Customer Satisfaction
Performance Development Survey™ (360°)
Work Climate Inventory™
We have created seven ontesting modules to help you determine if job applicants possess the skills needed to perform the job successfully. "Pick and choose" the modules that will provide the information you need to evaluate candidates for a particular job. All modules can be customized to "test" candidates on industry or job-specific data and situations.
Online testing modules include:
- Listening-Auditory - measures how accurate a listener the candidate is when they "hear" the message only.
- Listening-Visual - measures how accurate a listener the candidate is when they "see" the message only.
- Math - measures the candidate's understanding of simple math.
- Multi-tasking - measures the candidate's ability to manage multiple inputs and complex information.
- Information Management - measures the candidate's ability to locate, retrieve and convey product information.
- Sales Effectiveness - measures the candidate's sales judgment and appropriateness.
- Selling Skills - measures the candidate's sales skills using an Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system. The IVR measures the candidate's professionalism, persuasiveness, clarity, listening skills, ability to sell benefits and handle objections.